Gowran Park Racecourse committed to the following Owners & Trainers policy. This policy is designed to offer a better service to one of our key customer groups.
- Complimentary tickets for owners by request from Horse Racing Ireland. Request must be submitted 24 hours before the race meeting (4 per Horse). Additional tickets are available at discounted prices, please contact the office for details. There is a limit of ten additional discounted tickets per runner except for Thyestes & Red Mills Day where a maximum of 5 per runner will apply.
- Private Owners & Trainers Car Park both inside & outside main pavilion.
- Private Owners and Trainers entrance on all race days.
- Owners & Trainers badge & complimentary race card at all meetings.
- Complimentary buffet lunch & glass of wine (2 per runner – extra tickets can be purchased at €10 per ticket).
- Complimentary drink in our Winners lounge for all winning connections.
- Memento presented to winning connections after each race.
- On non-feature meetings a limited number of restaurant tables are reserved for Owners at a discounted rate, this will need to be reserved with office at entry stage as demand is always high.
- As part of the A.I.R free for Owners scheme Gowran Park has committed to the following dates in 2020: Saturday 7th March, Tuesday 5th May, Monday 1st June, Saturday 19th September & Saturday 21st November.
- Two Complimentary tickets for trainers by request from Horse Racing Ireland. Request must be submitted 24 hours before the race meeting
- Discounted rates for all corporate hospitality.
- Going updates available on race week by messaging phone or call Track Foreman – Ray on 087 0525269.
- Stabling & Bedding enquiries or requests please call office.
- Overseas runners please contact Eddie on 085 8066064 to arrange stables and staff accommodation.
- Clear signage for horse movements.
- Parade Ring Safety Officer at every fixture.
- Equine facilities and treatment boxes furnished to a high standards
- Quality Veterinary care whilst on the racecourse.
During the race meeting our Owners & Trainers hostess is available to answer any questions you might have – Cathy – 086 8565718
In the interest of ground maintenance Gowran Park does not permit galloping or schoolers after racing on race days or any other day. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.