2021 has been a challenging year for so many and with restrictions due to lift on the 22nd of October we thought it time, we had a party and a sociable night out for all members in Gowran Park to reflect on the year, catch up with friends and family, share the golfing stories of the near misses or successes on the course and to simply have a good night out by all.
On the 13th of November we have planned such a night and we called it, the Presentation Night, but it offers so much more for our members to enjoy.
As we are slightly restricted by numbers, we would encourage you to book tickets as soon as you can or reserve a table of 10 so you can sit with friends or family and fully enjoy the night.
Here are the details:
**Limited Availability – Book Early** €25 per person
- All members and their guests welcome.
- Three course choice delicious meal served to your table.
- Arrive 6.30pm and seating for dinner at 7pm.
- Music from 9.30
- Presentation of President’s, Captain’s prizes along with any other outstanding prizes and acknowledgment of the incredible All Ireland achievements of our teams.
- FREE Raffle based on your booking ticket numbers to include Christmas hamper, Green Fees and more.
- ** Book your tickets with Edwina or Katie in the upstairs clubhouse**, €25 per person and you can book individual tickets or reserve a table of ten.
- No tickets available on the night. Tickets must be booked and paid for in advance.
- Last available time to book a ticket is 8th November 2021.
We look forward to seeing you all on the night and catching up.
Gowran Park Golf Club Joint Committee